Thursday 16 January 2014

Google+ Suspended Again

Seams every time i start adding a few people to my Google+ that my profile ends up suspended...

Im so sick of these jealous fkn wasters & these orgasm guilt wankers who jack off to me, then report me

It's been under review over a week now while im unable to reply to any comments or messages
all my profile posts have also vanished as its been inactive as they say (fkn suspended i say)

I have NO idea what its total deletion will do to this blog, although my blog was opened with a HOTMAIL address their are no garantees that ANY of my blog images will survive, simply because the fkn idiots at google have integrated G+ photo albums into my fkn blog

I am also UNABLE to comment, or subscribe on YouTube, even though that TO was opened with a HOTMAIL address... NOT A FKN G+ or a GMAIL!!!!

All i can say is "Follow My Blog"
because this is the ONLY place im going to be posting stuff for a while!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment