Friday 9 November 2012

mmm My Brother With My Knickers...


Your Best Mate just did me hard

& Ive leaked a lot into my knickers...

Are you ready to clean them for me before mum gets home?

(c)StacyBootle

You no if you don't clean them....
Im going to tell mum i caught you in her clothes...
So glad i have a lock on my door eewww..

(c)StacyBootle

Take a real good look sissy...
mmm thats right lick your lips...
You no you want to taste it....
Bet you wish you could take it directly
Gawd hes so big & your so pathetic

(c)StacyBootle

Mmmm dont be so eager...
You realize theirs still a LOT inside me...

(c)StacyBootle

Look stupid sissy boy...
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO...

Ok... you want me to tell everyone at school about you wearing mums clothes?... NO?  well  get cleaning, If it wasn't for you I would of NEVER MET HIM...

Besides you no deep down inside you want it.. you yearn for it.. i no you do, ive seen you licking mums dirty knickers....  Mmmm my lil brother... or should i say lil sister.... These are fresh... NOW TUCK IN  !!!!

(c)StacyBootle

Ooooo that reminds me....
I Took your £2 pocket money...  why?

Aweee for these of course, but don't worry...
Im sure you will get your moneys worth
Your wearing a pair to school tommorow

(c)StacyBootle

Aweee you have P.E tomorrow you say?
Well i no that silly, that's why i bought them today
ooo wish i could be in the changing room when you change
mmm imagine me and all them naked boys
You'd be cleaning me for hours.. HAHAHA

 Good luck with the bullys..
you may even get asked for B/J's behind the bike shed
be sure they film it on your phone.....
what do you mean don't facebook the videos?
Don't you want everyone to no how good you are
Im uploading this video of you cleaning my knickers right now...
people will surprised just how good you are to your sis by cleaning up for her...

 

 

Please FOLLOW / SHARE my blog
  to show your support & help it grow xXx

And Pass On The Link On as much as you can

Thank You

  xXx

5 comments:

  1. sweet i'll clean them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH YOU WERE MY SISTER... OR EVEN MY BROTHER XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is soooo amazing.. marry me stacy...
    so much original content & so horny to
    I have cum so many times reading your blog
    not many blogs have ORIGINAL CONTENT its normally all stolen

    you my mistress are the real deal and i love you.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me clean up after that slob

    ReplyDelete